Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Interview with Sneider Adam (karate)

Sneider Adam was Born on the 27th of December 1998 I'm the last born in the Family of two boys started training martial arts when I was 4yrs old my father whose also a Martial Artist, Sensei Wilson Adam is the one who trained me and my Big Brother Yasin Adam who later then left martial arts because of he then started to focus more on his Academics. I'm a Martial Arts Instructor, former 2017 African Champion ,Mutli Award winning champion Sensei, Country Representative of Zimbabwe to +the World Kiaido Federation and World Mixed Martial arts Council What inspired you to do martial arts? I was inspired to do Martial Arts by my Father who dominated in the Martial Arts during his time long back being one of the First black pioneers to be trained under the watchful eye of a Japanese Instructor When did the Martial art I train when did it started or when did I started training Martial arts? I started training Martial arts when I was 4yrs old I've been training martial arts for the past 16 years right now I'm 21 years old. How many karate championship tournaments have you took part in and do you have any accolades accredited in your name and how many? Since I started training martial arts I've participated in 32 tournaments both Local ,Regional and International tournament...yes I do have Accolades accreditation in my name I've got 16 and the one I'll receive this year in Thailand at the International Sports Awards in September. Through your journey of martial arts what are the challenges that you have faced or that you are facing? I've faced lot of challenges in my Journey of being a Martial Artist many people would come at my Dojo and would challenge for sparring but the challenge I still face is the challenge of Sponsorship So sponsorship is the biggest challenge you are facing right how about sparring is that makes your carrier enjoyable? Yes it is Sparring doesn't make it enjoyable but it is a way of sharing fighting techniques which you where taught at the Dojo Or you've learnt With the challenges you have just mentioned, is there that you can benefit from being a martial art person if any please mention? There's lot would benefit of being a Martial Artist first you'll get exposure and also you'll get a chance to start your own things you wanted to depending on your purpose You'll get to travel and learn new things.
Below are some benefits of training martial arts -Weight management - Self-esteem - Fostering self defences - Developing teamwork skills - Boosting socialization skills - Encouraging non violent conflict resolution - Courtesy & Respect - Control of mind & temper - Determination & Perseverance How do you see yourself in the next five(5) years of your carrier? In 5 years time I see myself on a higher level because me and my fellow Sensei; Sensei Moses mutende whose and International Judoka Champion we're planning to Go to Japan and train there for 2 Good years as (Uchi deshi's) permanent student we're also planning to build our own Sports Centre where they'll be many sporting activities and also we would like to take care of those kid who are being taken out from Orphanages when they're over 18 so we would have them at the Dojo that money people will be paying for rentals it's the money we'll use to take care of those kids and also to maintain the Centre Do you see martial arts as a growing sport? It is a fast Growing Sport ....actually it is a way of Life not a Sport What are the inspirational words for all those who wants to be like you? To all those who would like to be Sneider Adam is be YOURSELF and never back Down in all that you wish to do in your Life the tunnel might be dark but at the end of the tunnel there's light BELIEVE in yourself also put the Almighty First and he'll do the rest ...try to sacrifice a bit of your sleep because I do poverty believe that poverty is manufactured in bed Is there any platform where you are found if people wants to know more about you? Yeah on Instagram it's sneideradam_official Twitter it's Sneider Adam Facebook it's Sneider Suaib Adam my Facebook page is Sensei S Adam YouTube it's Sensei Sneider Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Northside magazine263 issue 07 is a Digital lifestyle publication that showcases entertainment, Fashion, Sports, Health and Culture.

Click the link below https://drive.google.com/file/d/15iVTpTxgWH-hFg4f_r5IBNb3VY0MfPYN/view?usp=drivesdk